The SPEECH-500 is a professional solution
which is equipped with innovative technology and suitable for music transmissions of high requirements. The lectern features a variable electric height adjustment. A laptop can space-savingly be accommodated underneath the transparent glass plate on the top part of the lectern in a 2-step illuminated compartment which has especially been designed for this purpose. The built-in audio system as well as the UHF PLL wireless technology with transmitter module and receiver module perfectly meet every requirement. In audio link operation, this allows for a wireless control of further active speaker systems which are equipped with respective wireless receivers, e.g. TXA-800 and TXA-1000 series.
Professional lectern with electric height adjustment and integrated wireless amplifier system
- Built-in 4-channel mixing amplifier with limiter, 50 W
- Variable electric height adjustment of the lectern, 85-125 cm
- Top part of the lectern with a transparent safety glass plate and illuminated compartment for a laptop
- Built-in UHF PLL receiver (TXA-802MR) with 16 selectable frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz) with diversity system, matching transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXA-800HSE or TXA-800HT
- Built-in UHF PLL transmitter (TXA-802MT) with 16 selectable frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz) for setting up audio link transmission
- 3 inputs via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack), stereo line input (RCA), gain controls, 3-way equalizer for the comb. inputs
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (each one uses a microphone input), matching microphone EMG-650P is available at option
- Additional XLR jack for LED gooseneck light (e.g. GNL-304, available at option)
- 12 V phantom power for mic input 1 and 2
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- 30 cm (12") full range speaker of high power capability providing a powerful sound
- High-quality wooden cabinet, wood and lacquer combination
- Standard wood decor: grey lacquered
- Holder for name of speaker to be mounted with terminal screw
- 3 additional storage compartments for documents and other utensils
- 2 swivel castors with locking brakes, 2 fixed castors
Licence-free in the EU.
Supplied w/o laptop.
Also available in the colours:
In addition to the standard wood decor grey lacquered, you can choose your individual colour or desired wood decor from 20 other design options:
Maple, Dark Apple, Beech, Dark Beech, Italian Oak, Red Oak, Rustic Oak, Alder, Cherry, Dark Cherry, Light Cherry, Tobacco Acacia, Dark Walnut, Light Walnut, Wenge, Plum, Apricot, Pigeon Blue, Vanilla, grey (standard) and white.
Information on delivery times and extra charges upon request.